Re: OT: Editorial

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Editorial
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:50:10 -0500

I think if anyone cares to check out that editorial you will find it was not written after this week's attacks but quite a long time ago.  I have seen it before, many years ago, and I don't even remember the occasion which prompted its writing.  I'm sure I had it in my files when I was teaching, but it went the way of a lot of other saved things when I retired--couldn't take all that stuff home from my college office.  But if you consider what I just said about its original timing, you will realize why some of the things didn't seem to apply just now.  Right now we are all so over-
wrought and upset we should not make hasty decisions or take precipitate actions.  I just want us to live in peace with each other.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250