Re: Everyone is an american

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Everyone is an american
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 23:14:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/01 8:30:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RYFigge@aol.com

<<  your translation is
 really that - much better!     But glad I understood the general idea!
Actually Rosalie, although I know the translation helped most, I was most
moved because it WAS in french, which I learned to read some of because of my
ancestors, but which felt in the habit of the french, like a kiss on each
cheek...something we can all appreciate at this sad time.
We are all HIS children.
Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc

CLICK HERE to search