Re: The events of 9/11

I began digging a new Iris and annual bed along my driveway  this past Saturday.  I had gone to our Austin Iris Society sale and came home with several new plants and also have several to divide and relocate from my backyard.  Weather did not permit me to finish the bed the first day so I arranged to take Tuesday off (perfect weather!).  Before I could begin to work on finishing the new bed the news came in regarding the events in New York, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.  To say the least I did not get very much done on the bed.  I am now making it into a memory bed and it will have our flagpole at one end.  I hope to finish the bed tonight and get the plants into the ground.   I needed to do something constructive with the anger I feel toward the callous, cowardly wretchs who perpetrated evil against people they did not know.  Come next spring we shall see how well I dug.
Joanna Varner
Round Rock  TX  Zone 8/9

the system manager (postmaster@tdi.state.tx.us)

CLICK HERE to search