Re: Thankyou Francelle Edwards RE: Iris changing color

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Thankyou Francelle Edwards RE: Iris changing color
  • From: "Mary Ferguson" <cferguson@conpoint.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:08:06 -0500

Hi John,  Just read your comment on Roundup used under the grapevines.
Doesn't it bother them?  We lost all of our tertiary bloom one year because
our neighbor went wild on the fence line, instead of leaning over and
pulling the weeds...or cutting them off.  Two years later, we lost 3 vines
and chalked them off to his spraying habits...now...I wonder. Would
appreciate your comments...  Mary in Nebraska