Re: Flower Power

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Flower Power
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:36:09 EDT

Robert, you said that so well, and you are so right!  It is wonderful that
the iris rainbow  touches us all, wherever we are.  The garden is a great
help -- I have often told my childre if they think I'm dying, take me out to
the garden!  Thank you , again!  Rosalie nr Baltimore,USA  zone 7 where we
had a little rain last night   ryfigge@aol.com

Monitoring Service trial