Re: OT: Editorial

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Editorial
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:44:12 EDT

Yes, Arnold, I thought I recognized it from the past, and since I'm in the
process of throwing things out, I may come across it!  I think it may have
been in a record (for the "Victrola" back around 1960?  One daughter's Girl
Scout troop was preparing to go to Europe in'61 --- If I can make my way into
the sunporch some day I'll try to look for it --- it is a disaster area of
its own right now with "things" hastily put somewhere until? ? !!   Rosalie
nr Baltimore,USA   zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!