Re: Everyone is an American

  • Subject: Re: Everyone is an American
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:53:10 -0000

I am a retired Army MSG. I read the posting and acknowledged the
message in my head. One of the greatest privileges we have is right
of free speech. The military, the civilians drafted into the
military, women and men have defended that right and all the great
rights we have. That right is a privilege given to us without fear of
retribution or retaliation. I have seen countries where the right is
not freely given. It is not a pretty sight.

During this time of sorrow please remember we are all together. If
something said disturbs you, remember what a great right it is and
how few have this right. Forbearance is a virtue in times like this.

Al Bullock

Monitoring Service trial