Re: Re: Everyone is an american

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Everyone is an american
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:01:46 -0400

Hi Dean,

I think it is time we realize who are enemy is.  Let us operate in Spirit of Love.  None of us are perfect yet we are still working together toward that goal.  The enemy had a goal to destroy us.  Its time to stand united with our focus on are enemy who set out to destroy and show him we will win the battle for we are united worldwide that the real enemy will be brought to justice.  One person put it this way United we stand divided we fall.    We must always consider the spirit we are operating in.  Love will conquer all.  God is Love.  There is power in love.

                        Rob