ADMIN: FLAMES

FOLKS, YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE GETTING THE MESSAGE.

If someone makes an inappropriate ost to the list, I will deal with it,
generally privately. (as I have with Patricia). If you don't like what
someone said (as evidenced by the two posts below) send it to me privately.

POSTS LIKE THOSE BELOW ARE INAPPROPRIATE !  IF YOU OBJECT TO SOMETHING
POSTED, SEND YOUR COMMENTS TO ME PRIVATELY ! I WILL DEAL WITH IT.

BE FOREWARNED: FURTHER POSTS LIKE THOSE BELOW WILL CAUSE THE POSTERS TO
BE SUSPENDED FROM THE LIST

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

These are stressful times. I know that. Members on this list have had
close calls for themselves or their loved ones. I hope with all my heart
that no one on this list has lost someone dear to them. It is the
strength of our "list family" that can help everyone get through this.

cgdawn@cs.com wrote:

> I am glad someone else was offended.
[snip]

William Wells wrote:

> Of all the comments that I have heard in the last several days, your
> quote below is the most offensive. I am appalled.
>
> Bill Wells

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA