Re: Flower Power

Thank you, Robert, you have expressed my thoughts very well.
Francelle Edwards
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: robert stewart
  To: iris-talk@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 10:59 AM
  Subject: [iris-talk] Flower Power

  Isn't it wonderful how a lovely flower like a Iris is drawing this world together in a closeness and a realization that we around this world do know and do care.  That the internet has made this possible is a wonderful thing.  Being united by a love of flowers that love spills over into all areas of our lives to touch us with how nice it is we can share our lives.  That there are great people all over the world who do care and do want to share our lives.  I am glad that I have become a part of a wonderful caring group of people and until this didn't realize just how many people worldwide are a part of iris talk.  So let us thank God for such a lovely flower the Iris and its power to bring us together .  May we share many years together enjoying being apart of this wonderful group.  God is so good and we must remember he loves us all no matter what country we are in.  We must remember none of us is perfect but we are working on it.  I sincerely hope nobody leaves this wonderful group.....

Monitoring Service trial