Re: CULT: Soil mix for seeds

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Soil mix for seeds
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:06:16 -0400

Walter, Doris, Al--all of you and others that may post in response to my query:  Thank you for sharing your experience and information.  I appreciate them.

Anyone else who cares to share their own successes -- or failures --in seed handling will be helping those others, I among them, who are looking for better ways to germinate iris seeds.  There's nothing very fruitful about fifty seeds from a cross, then have only three or five or ten of them sprout and grow.

Neil Mogensen   z 6b/7a near Asheville, NC

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!