seedlings

Hi.  i have about 50 seedlings that i would like to start.  I live in
Massachusetts (zone 6).  My question is. Should I plant these in pots
sunk into the ground next month or should I start them in pots in the
early spring like annuals.  I have read many contributions but I am a
little confused on which way to go.  To me it doesnt seem they can
survive the really cold winter we have here.  Any help will greatly
be appreciated.

D. Alonzi

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search