Re: Re: Everyone is an american

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Everyone is an american
  • From: "lilylvr" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:10:05 -0700

Hi all,

I do not believe our Government precipitated this in any way except possibly by trying to help squabblling countries get along. Like the police say of domestic fights you must watch the abused party as much as the abusing party because they may take exception to being parted and turn on the officer who was sent to protect them. Religious wars are dangerous places to tread. Something we don't ever really get the feeling for living in our freedom rich environment.

I am amazed and pleased that countries that are frequently at odds with each other are pulling together to support us in trying to put a stop to terrorism. I hate war but in this instance it may be the only appropriate means of discouragement. Finding and eliminating this group could be very tricky. They can be anywhere in many countries simultaniously. I do not think they will act like real men and come out in the open to fight. This is the new age of gorilla warfare and the whole world is the battle field.

Sincerely Wendy Zone 5