Re: OT: (unknown)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: (unknown)
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:21:34 -0500

Glenn, I concur with Wendy's response:  it is a beautiful expression of love.  I forwarded it to my children, sister, and several others in the extended family.   The terrible events on the east coast, death of a close and valued friend (Larry Harder), and also death and sudden need for extremely serious surgery in the family of my pastor all have reminded me repeatedly how fragile life is.  Let's do our best to make it joyful and uplifting for everyone we know.  Pray that righteousness will prevail everywhere.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net