Re: ADMIN: Once again

  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: Once again
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:51:44 -0400

John is trying to keep us all from hurting/angering/chasing each other
away by reminding us again:
<It seems that I also have to remind you all that political statements
are also not welcome on the list. >

Do we need to request that iris-list be turned into a fully moderated
list to keep everybody here mostly talking about irises & not topics
that, especially at this time, are sensitive?  Politics, religion,
death, & taxes....

Linda Mann

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search