  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: ADMIN: FLAMES
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:07:15 -0500

	It just amazes me how quickly we turn on each other!
We should be ashamed of ourselves for bickering and
carrying on in this manner.
	The moderator of this group (John Jones) works hard
to keep this list up to the standards we expect.  If
someone is "flamed" we EXPECT John to step in and take
care of it, unless of course it is us, or one of our
friends, doing the flaming.  Then, he is being harsh,
unjust, or selectively enforcing the rules.  Since
John usually has the good taste to take care of these
things privately (unlike many of us) we never know who
or what he has talked to someone about.  He politely
reminded us that this is not a political forum and
still we continued to post whatever we wanted, even
daring him to do something about it.  I admit I have
enjoyed several of these postings and forwarded them
on to friends and family.  I also deeply appreciated
the sympathy and condolences from all of our foreign
friends but the bottom line here is that this is
IRIS-TALK and that is what we should be doing!

Dana Brown & Vernon Brown

Lubbock, TX  USA  79401
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset

CLICK HERE to search