In a message dated 9/15/01 6:16:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ddbro@llano.net

<< It just amazes me how quickly we turn on each other!  >>

     I was doing some thinking as I read some of those posts.  While I
understand why people are feeling the way they do, I think that John is
trying to keep the list from disintegrating into political flames.  My
thought is that those blasted terrorists have won again--this time at
dividing this group.  Please don't let that happen.
     One added not is that since  the "ADMIN" Subject Tag belongs exclusively
to John, I have changed the Subject Tag to "COMP" which I think is the
closest fit.  Thinking of the pieces posted on this forum, I too have saved
and forwarded them to others...

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida

CLICK HERE to search