Re: Re: ADMIN: Once again

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: ADMIN: Once again
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:22:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/01 4:08:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lmann@icx.net
writes:

<< Do we need to request that iris-list be turned into a fully moderated
 list to keep everybody here mostly talking about irises & not topics
 that, especially at this time, are sensitive? >>
HI LInda,
     I posted this privately just to avoid the aggitation right now...but
you're right we may have to be fully moderated.    People just don't get is
as John said.    Geez, they all have the e-mail address so they could
privately respond...why "show off" their patriotism by posting the whole
list.    Just between you and me, I'd rather those folks leave anyway.   True
patriotism
is a quiet thing I think that speaks in actions mostly.   Anyway, cooler here
today by ALOT...and boy am I hoping this kicks in some rebloom!
Janet Natale

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!