OT: signing off for a few weeks.

  • Subject: OT: signing off for a few weeks.
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:16:11 +1000

Hi all,
It is a beautiful Spring day here in Castlemaine, Australia. The dwarf and
intermediate irises are displaying fat buds, and should start flowering late
this week.
In Australia, today has been declared a day of mourning, as in many other
parts of the world. We are spending it quietly, watching CNN - keeping in
touch with America, and sharing a meal with our family for the last time in
this house.
There should be no stress involved in this move. All else is dwarfed by the
enormity of the events of this past week. I will be counting my blessings
and quietly getting on with the job at hand.
I am switching to no-mail for a few weeks, while I get things sorted out at
the new house, and I have a very busy time ahead of me, building garden beds
to accomodate the many plants I am taking with me.
Cheers, Jan

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!