MTB:Wistful Wisteria

  • Subject: MTB:Wistful Wisteria
  • From: patsiris@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:38:47 EDT

Does anyone grow WW?   I have never seen fans like these on any other iris I
have.
Unfortunately it has not yet bloomed for me, but I only got it last fall.
The parent
fan has 5 increase.   It and the two largest babies have 15 leaves each,
arranged in a 180 degree spread, all about the same length.   They look like
an open Japanese fan.   No other MTB of mine looks like that.
                                                              Pat in Dallas

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!