Re: OT: signing off for a few weeks.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: signing off for a few weeks.
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:31:57 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/01 8:17:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
janclarx@hotmail.com writes:

<< I am switching to no-mail for a few weeks, while I get things sorted out
 the new house, and I have a very busy time ahead of me, building garden beds
 to accomodate the many plants I am taking with me.
 Cheers, Jan >>

Good luck on your move, Jan.  You get to plant your irises while in bloom!
What an interesting opportunity.  We'll miss you, but hurry back.

Betty from Bowling Green KY.

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!