Re: OFF TOPIC: Pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OFF TOPIC: Pictures
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 10:01:24 -0500

Thanks for the very nice comments!  Wait til I put in this year's pictures!

There's 2 sets of 3 gryphon's, one gray the other reddish, that are playing
a game of chess.  That's SDB Klingon Princess blooming in that picture.  I
think I'll move potential rebloomers in there, and see what happens.  Plants
start earlier in there, because of the heat from the sidewalk blocks and the
house.  There's still daylilies and petunias blooming in there.

I'll send this to iris-photo as well, and include another picture from
earlier this year.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3