OT: Memorial Garden

Sorry, I didn't really know what header to use.

I was just thinking that it would be nice if someone, somewhere,
planted a huge memorial garden for those lost in the recent
tragedies...maybe 1 rhizome per person lost would be too much to be
maintained, but if someone had the land, maybe people could pledge a
rhizome to be planted, or something.

Just a thought.

Melanie Tornberg
Zone 4/5