Re: OT: Editorial

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Editorial
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 07:56:28 -0700

Frank,

I am sorry to see you go. I hope it was not because of some of the
recent posts to the list.

To Unsubscribe
go to:

click on "Sign in" in the upper right corner and using your Yahoo login
and password, sign-in
click on "My Groups"  near the top right just above the blue bar.
Click on "Edit My Groups" just above the light blue bar
In the well on the right under the word "Membership" click on the arrow
and select "Unsubscribe" then click "Save Changes"

Let me know if you have problems

John

--

http://www.AISGiftShop.com