Re: Everyone is an american

  • Subject: Re: Everyone is an american
  • From: pbrooks@whidbey.net
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:31:13 -0000

Mike,

Thank you so much for your eloquent agreement with my remarks in the
wake of the recent terrible tragedies.

I hope, though, that everyone will respond to my e-mail site in the
future -- both pro and con.  I was wrong to post my message on iris-
talk, and I hope we will not use that forum to continue this
discussion.

With good will to all,

Patricia Brooks

The Nissan Sentra