Re: Flower Power

Absolutely, Rob.  That's why growing flowers is a necessity to my
spirit.  We have to focus on creating rather than destroying.  In the
past week, I felt it my duty as a citizen of this democracy to watch
everything I could to inform myself about what has happened and what
might happen next.  But the whole scene was such a horror, I could
only watch while planning my iris crosses for next spring, looking at
pictures, studying descriptions.  Iris growers and lovers are such
wonderful people, I feel them as a kind of family around me.

Patricia Brooks

--- In iris-talk@y..., "robert stewart" <crusher4@w...> wrote:
> Isn't it wonderful how a lovely flower like a Iris is drawing this
world together in a closeness and a realization that we around this
world do know and do care.  That the internet has made this possible
is a wonderful thing.  Being united by a love of flowers that love
spills over into all areas of our lives to touch us with how nice it
is we can share our lives.  That there are great people all over the
world who do care and do want to share our lives.  I am glad that I
have become a part of a wonderful caring group of people and until
this didn't realize just how many people worldwide are a part of iris
talk.  So let us thank God for such a lovely flower the Iris and its
power to bring us together .  May we share many years together
enjoying being apart of this wonderful group.  God is so good and we
must remember he loves us all no matter what country we are in.  We
must remember none of us is perfect but we are working on it.  I
sincerely hope nobody leaves this wonderful group.....
>                               Rob

Monitoring Service trial