OT-CHAT: Thought

  • Subject: OT-CHAT: Thought
  • From: MWill68323@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 01:20:09 -0000

I recently sent this in a private email and it was suggested I post
it to the list.

Maybe we need to be reminded that we all grow iris but first and
foremost we are all gardeners.  That gardening is something that
transcends all, it doesn't care about rich or poor, color, politics,
religion, or nationality. We survive natural disasters every day,
drought, storms, pests and yet we survive, adapt if necessary,  and
continue. But the most important thing about gardeners is that we
treasure life, nature itself.

Zone 6b/7

Monitoring Service trial