Re: CULT: Nutgrass and Nihilator

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Nutgrass and Nihilator
  • From: "Betty Coyle" <irislady@northcoast.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:39:34 -0700

I'm not on a first name basis with my weeds.  I do know that morning glory
is the scourge of Humboldt County gardeners and dairymen.  That one, I
recognize.  Someone in my garden was talking to me about the impossibility
of killing this weed (not  located in my garden, but near) and I thought
they said something like "sedge".  Anyone care to photo it for me so that I
can see if that is what I'm fighting, and BELIEVE ME, it's a fight,
especially since we're trying to reclaim pasture land.  I realize that it
won't be nearly as fun as photographing Iris, but I'd surely appreciate it.
I have more fun murdering weeds if I know their name.

Thanks
Betty
irislady@northcoast.com
USDA Zone 9a