Re: CULT: Nutgrass

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Nutgrass
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:12:21 -0000

This is a new bed fo me and I only hsve a dozen sibs and JI's in the
bed. Those I covered with large pots.

I sprayed a week ago and the nut grass is definitely brown down to
the ground. I intend to spray once more.

Here is the web site. It does not list iris as one you overspray.---

Al Bullock
Z& No. Va.

In iris-talk@y..., "McCullough, Greg" <icity@m...> wrote:
> Did the spray contact your iris, and, if so, what were the results?
> has recently replaced wild onions as my least favorite weed. Full
> Round-up Pro just yellows it up .
> >
> > I have used "Manage" and  it works well! At most two sprayings
> > has eliminated nutsedge from my flower beds. Nothing else had
> > untill I used Manage.  At $10 for one gallon of spray it seems
> > expensive but the results make it cheap.
> >

> > Glenn Grigg, Raleigh, NC Zone 7
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

CLICK HERE to search