RE: CULT: Nutgrass and Nihilator

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] CULT: Nutgrass and Nihilator
  • From: "McCullough, Greg" <icity@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:44:53 -0500

Thanks for requesting our 2001 catalog. Our normal cut-off date to accept
orders is September 1, but we will accept telephone orders through September
25. To be sure your order is received on time, please use our web page,
www.iriscitygardens.com, to determine your order, then call us at

We will add you to our mailing list for our 2002 catalog to be mailed next

Thanks again,

Greg and Macey McCullough
Iris City Gardens

CLICK HERE to search