Re: Mike's Iris suggestion

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Mike's Iris suggestion
  • From: Pat Mitchell <pattm@execpc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:40:24 -0500

I like the idea of a white and blue with red beard . .or a deep red for
the blood spilled.  I also like the idea of never profiting, but how
about using something like this as incentive to donate?  An iris thank
you for Xdollars donated to X cause?

>              AMERICA MORNS
I think you meant Mourns, right?

Just plain HERO would be fine with me!