Re: CULT: Nutgrass and Nihilator

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Nutgrass and Nihilator
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:28:34 -0600

I think Jesse is describing spurge.  Our Arizona gardens are deluged with spurge this time of year.  Some of it grows as rosettes on the ground.  Some is a creeping spurge that makes a green net across the ground rooting itself at each delicate little joint.  California spotted spurge will grow two feet tall.  I know; I have some like that in one of my beds I haven't had time to weed for the past three weeks.
Francelle Edwards where Sept. is finally cooling down, all the way to 103 degrees.