Re: CULT: Nutgrass

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Glenn Grigg" <gggrigg@b...> wrote:
> I don't know about "Nihilator" but I have used "Manage" and it
works well! At most two sprayings has eliminated nutsedge from my
flower beds. Nothing else had untill I used Manage. At $10 for one
gallon of spray it seems expensive but the results make it cheap.
> Glenn Grigg, Raleigh, NC Zone 7
>I have nutgrass and some type of sedge in my iris, so have been
following this with interest. I contacted our County Extension Agent
and he contacted a rep for Monsanto (makes Manage). They are sending
some to him and I have volunteered to try it on my iris's. Of course,
it will be a while-rain again today. Have gotten over 7 inches in the
past 2 weeks! So, when we have had a few dry days, I will try it.
Wish me luck!
Jo Loftis
East Texas Zone 8

CLICK HERE to search