Re: OT-BIO K. Smith

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Smith, Karen R" <smithkr2@c...> wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> My purpose of joining this list is to learn more about the world of
the Iris.  It is by far my favorite flower.  I have moved several
times (unexpectantly) in the last few years and have had to leave my
irises behind.  Luckily, not far from me is a wonderful iris farm so
I shall restock what I have lost.

> My father got me hooked on iris as a kid.  It was his favorite
garden member too.  I do have a request for members here.  I am
trying to locate a photo of a variety of TB called Pathfinder.  If
anyone can help please let me know.

> Thank you.  I look forward to learning much here.
>
> Karen R. Smith
> Corning, NY
Karen:
you want pictures of iris you need to jump over to the iris photos.
You might find Pathfinder there or maybe someone can post it for you.
Happy irising.
Jo Loftis
East Texas Zone 8

FREE COLLEGE MONEY