Re: OT-BIO K. Smith

  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO K. Smith
  • From: neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:12:45 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Smith, Karen R" <smithkr2@c...> wrote:
"I am trying to locate a photo of a variety of TB called Pathfinder.
If anyone can help please let me know."

Welcome to Iris-talk, Karen.

As far as PATHFINDER is concerned, that may be difficult.  The
variety dates from the late forties and has not been in ordinary
commerce for many years.  Some of the gardens that carry historic
irises may have it.  May I suggest you contact Jeff Walters (who is a
member of this list)?

The HIPS (Historical Iris Preservation Society) works to preserve
significant historic varieties.  It is possible someone involved with
HIPS may know where there may be a source or a photo.  There is not
one posted on the HIPS website.

Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville, NC

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!