  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] COMPANION PLANTS: free seed
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:13:03 EDT

Patricia, I would LOVE to have some single hollyhock seeds ! ! !   Especially
the red and pink!  That is whAT My mother had and Ive been trying to find
singles here.  That would be WONDERFUL.  And I have just the places for them
-- against the house where there were some when I moved here  50 some years
ago = along with some old irises that were eaten up by borers!  This was long
before I ever heard of AIS and I was still busy with children.  And the other
place is against the fence!  MANY thanks!   Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7

Monitoring Service trial