Pathfinder TB

  • Subject: Pathfinder TB
  • From: "Smith, Karen R" <smithkr2@corning.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:15:35 -0400

Thank you Neil and others who have responded.  Does anyone know actually what color this Iris is?  Perhaps there is a more recent variety that is similar?  This may sound odd but... my full time hobby is raising show dogs.  The litter I have right now is all being named after TB iris varieties.  I have chosen Pathfinder for my little boy.  Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the warm welcome.  I look forward to learning more in the months to come.

May you all be blessed,

Karen R. Smith
Corning, NY

Monitoring Service trial