OT: booted off and good-bye for now

  • Subject: OT: booted off and good-bye for now
  • From: siberica123@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:21:13 -0000

Hi iris-talkers,

I am leaving this list for now since John Jones has taken away my
posting to this list privileges based on a rather small post I sent to
the list last week. It was an OT post agreeing with Mike Unser. So
after seven years, first on the iris-l and then on this iris-talk, I
felt the need to explain why John Jones had to post my message to the
membership about Siberian convention photos with his signatures.

If anyone has any Sibe colored slides please contact me at:

ellengalla@yahoo.com

It has been a good seven years with the iris e-mail community. I will
miss you.

Ellen Gallagher / New Hampshire /

Monitoring Service trial