Re: Rebloom request

Hi, Florence,

My meager fall bloom -- none rebloom since none of these bloomed in
spring -- was Sign of Leo TB and two planted this summer, Concertina
IB and My Friend Jonathan TB.  Both stalks set at place of origin I
assume.  Nothing on my supposed rebloomers Immortality,
Reincarnation, Gothic...  I've planted lots of rebloomers this year,
though, so will see how they do and report.

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA

-- In iris-talk@y..., Flowheat@a... wrote:
> Good Morning:
> I am the Natl. Rep. for the  Reblooming Iris Society, in AIS zones,
> 11,12,13,20
> which are the States of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Washington,
> Alaska, and Colorado
> I would appreciate receiving any reports on rebloom for these areas.
> Thank you,
> Florence Wheat

Monitoring Service trial