SIB: Growing Siberians in Pots

  • Subject: SIB: Growing Siberians in Pots
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:52:08 -0400

We have overwintered siberians in one gallon pots for subsequent sale at
our local plant sale here, we have potted new arrivals in the spring and
had subsequent bloom in the early summer, but we have not grown
siberians in pots over the long term.

Not successfully anyway.  The plants sulk.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (where it is raining, of course)

Monitoring Service trial