Re:Spider Bites

  • Subject: Re:Spider Bites
  • From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:45:30 -0600

Did you know that the best ointment to use on a 'spider bite' is Preparation
H or one of the other hemorrhoid medicine?  It contains a topical
anaesthetic, anti-histamine, and an itch reliever--
Our first summer in Montana--long ago now--I developed a 'raspberry' spot on
my wrist--I went to the pharmacist and he said 'spider bite' and sold me the
tube of Prep H--and darned if it didn't work!!!!!!   Also good for Poison
Oak or Ivy----
Carryl in western Montana zone 3/4

Monitoring Service trial