ADMIN: Virus

I don't usually post messages about viruses, worms, trojans and the like
but I am struck by the particular virulence of this one, and its attempt
to play on our sensitivities since the World Trade Center tragedy.

The worm is called W32.Vote.A@mm and it typically arrives in a message
with the subject:

Fwd:Peace BeTweeN AmeriCa and IsLaM!

and has an attachment name:

WTC.exe

Many PC systems are configured so that the ".exe" extension is not
displayed and you would only see WTC as the attachment name.

Do not open the attachment. If you do, the likelyhood is that the next
time you reboot your system, your hard disc will be reformatted and all
you data lost.In addition it will mail itself to your address book. For
more information go to:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.vote.a@mm.html

If you have questions please do not post them to the list, but email me
privatly at:

mailto:jijones@usjoneses.com

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)