Re; CULT.Somedays..well..hmm

  • Subject: Re; CULT.Somedays..well..hmm
  • From: "wendy sargeant" <wendon@dcsi.net.au>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:00:51 +1000

Hi All,
Felt I just had to share this moment. Dont you just hate it when you get so enthusiastic doing a certain task you end up doing major damage to other things...
Well, I noticed my madly growing tbs had lot of brown spots so I checked the archives for the appropriate treament and in my frenzy of cutting, dipping, slicing, dipping and tossing  and dipping..I managed to not only get rid of all the spotted leaves but also a few spikes of Gaelic Gig...Hmm very annoying. Gaelic Gig has gone wild since I planted it and it had 6 spikes about to unfurl...Lucky for me there are 3 left...I had better watch things more closely next time or else I could snap of more spikes of tbs I havent seen bloom yet.
Whats blooming now?..Lots of Pacicif Coasts, including 2 lovelies from Colleen Modra...Navy Blues is doing a wonderful job of being an exhibitionist...Philanderer . Cherry Child, again courtesty of Colleen Modra...and lots of spikes on others..Its going to be an exciting season for me here..Lots of new babies to view..and Lots of new seasons catalogues are out as well...Its Heaven...
Bye for Now from Wendy Sargeant...Victoria, Australia....

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!