Re: OT:Nicolaus

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT:Nicolaus
  • From: "William Stone" <wstone@volcano.net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:10:04 -0000

Seems to me we have several varieties of Iris that was acquired at a place
that is extending their garden, eliminating part of the orchard, in
Nicholas.  Not always getting to the mail to answer on time but welcome to
the group. Wasn't  the Nicholaus bridge destroyed when Yuba City flooded.
Bill &June Stone
Stone's Iris Garden
Volcano, CA        50 miles SE of Sacramento at 3500 ft. elev.