Re: ADMIN: Posting

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] ADMIN: Posting
  • From: "Bwardwelliii" <Bwardwelliii@netzero.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:24:35 -0400

John,

Thought I would offer a suggestion, not mailed to you privately, but
instead, to the group, in the event that it might garner some response.  I
belong to other email groups which have similar problems regardinmg
off-topic discussions.  And just like some of these other groups, there
exist many members who not only feel strongly about certain topics, but are
obviously well versed in their fields of interest.  I would suggest the4
creation of an off-topic group, sometimes referred to as a "coffee lounge"
for those members who feel the need to converse about such topics.  Just a
small suggestion.

Bill Wardwell