Re: OT: Posting

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]OT: Posting
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:03:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/2001 7:57:26 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
redear@infinet.com writes:

> Go to http://clubs.yahoo.com/  you can find a list to post on about anything
> you want or make up your own list.
> I like the job John does and would like to keep this about Iris. I have been
> on it 3 1/2 years.
> Most of the time John is too eazy on us.
> I think the rules of this club have made it as popular as it is.

I totally agree with the above. There are hundreds of forums, available on
any subject on the internet. If iris-talk folks want to discuss OT things,
let them do it somewhere other than iris-talk. I too, feel that John does an
excellent job. We joined this group to discuss, share and learn about Iris. .
let's keep it that way.

Doris Elevier, El Paso, TX Zone 7, AHS 9-10 Hot and dry. Rainfall so far this
year -1.35 inches. ( a bit more now. . .)

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!