Re: TB: Breeding Lines

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: Breeding Lines
  • From: Bill Shear <wshear@hsc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:20:36 -0400

On 9/28/01 3:53 PM, "irisman@bellsouth.net" <irisman@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I ran across and intersting page....  anyone know who this person is?
> http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/iris/conjuration.html#purissima

There was a url to his home page at the above site.  David Joyce is a
mathematics professor at Clark University in MA.  He either has an
incredible amount of energy or a lot of free time, to judge from his many
activities and accomplishments.  So far as I know, he is completely unknown
to the iris world......???

Bill S.

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!