RE: Iris growing north of Parry Sound

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Iris growing north of Parry Sound
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <markm@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:54:24 -0400

LOL.  My husband has probably heard of Waubamik as he grew up in the
Barrie-Collingwood area.  And I have to admit that I was somewhat skeptical
about Parry Sound.  I did think that it was more likely that you lived
somewhere around there.  After all, who does live in Parry Sound?! [BWG]

The Canadian Iris Society has a silent auction by mail and an auction and
sales at the Royal Botanical Gardens in August.  Just had to tempt you with
more irises.

Ottawa, Ontario (zone 4) -- but I really do live in the centre of Ottawa...

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!