Re: TB: David Joyce Breeding Lines

  • Subject: Re: TB: David Joyce Breeding Lines
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 13:53:18 -0400

I think his website was one of very few iris sites around when I first
blundered into cyberspace, back in the first year of old iris-list.
Nobody seemed to know who he was then either.  The detail on this page
is amazing.  Anybody live in MA (never can remember if that is Maine or
Massachusetts) & want to go track him down & tell him about the digital
checklist project?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

>> I ran across and interesting page....  anyone know who this person
> http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/iris/conjuration.html#purissima

<There was a url to his home page at the above site.  David Joyce is a
mathematics professor at Clark University in MA.   Bill Shear>

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!