Bloom "Downunder"

  • Subject: Bloom "Downunder"
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 14:59:45 EDT

Colleen and Wendy,  You don't kinow (or maybe you do when the situation is
reversed) how your bloom reports just  cut me to "the quick"  (I always
wondered where and what that was !)  and we are facing what I fear is one of
our worst winters,  which has been preceded with tornados in the Baltimore
area last week  -- and we never !? have tornados!  Sometimes hurricanes.  But
Mother Nature on the rampage in any form scares me!  While I envy your coming
season, I really wouldn't want t1o live where there is just about one season
such as our deep South or West Coast  -- then again there would be Mother
Nature waiting in the wings, soto speak.  Do you have threats from her in
Australia?   I don't  recall anything but floods in certain areas.   Good
luck wiith your season and let me hear about any rebloom activities, please.
I'm hoping to have some here in the bed that has not been replanted too
recently!  Rosalie nr Baltimore USA  zone 7  ryfigge@al.com

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!